Thursday, December 29, 2011

Sweet smell of Passion


Can I lay with you on the grass and lean against your skin?
Can I rest my head on your chest and inhale your scent?
Can I listen to your heartbeat as you breathe so close to me?

Can I rest my body against yours and wrap my legs around you?
Can I feel the muscles on your back as I run my hands down your beautifully sculpted body?
Can I feel your weight against my ribs and sink into your soul?

Can I look into your eyes and believe what they say?
Can I run my hands through your curls and feel their silk between my fingers?
Can I hear you breathe in my ear?

I carry you inside my soul.
I’ve felt your skin, heard your voice, listened to your heartbeat without your body with mine.

I have felt your presence with every breath I take.
In this lifetime, past lifetimes, in those left yet to be.

I will carry you with me.

You are inside of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment