I hate to need.
I don't want to need anyone.
The moment "I need you" crosses my lips, I want to self-destruct. I want to go into turbo "FUCKIT"mode.
I want to go back to things that I've done in my past to make me numb.
I don't want to feel NEED.
I don't want to tell anyone that I need them, their strength, their help, their body, THEM.
It makes me feel weak and useless and like a complete and absolute whimpering useless IDIOT.
I HATE NEEDING SOMEONE, SOMETHING, ANYONE.
All I need is to find my strength. ME.
I am...not in need
Feeling the need for something, someone, somewhat is not a sign of weakness; it is a sign that you are human. Human with all its frailties, idiosyncracies, strengths and madness. We all need something, perhaps not for survival (afterall we all need air to survive, for example), perhaps not to make us "complete" but perchance to remind us that we are human in all its physical, spiritual, emotional and psychological aspects. Try not to think of needing something (sex for example, or love, help, etc.) or someone (a partner, children, friends, etc.) as a sign of vulnerability but as a sign of comfort. Comfort in knowing that you could survive without the something or the someone but with it, life is so much sweeter. Love you!!!
ReplyDelete