I love you. Passionately. Without explanation.
No thought.
You warmed my hands in the cold universe of loneliness, holding on so
tight I knew I wouldn’t fall.
It scares me to think you may one day let go, and I will once again
fall into the void of uncertainty.
I want you to trust in that love.
I have offered you my soul, my body, my being.
For you to keep, to own, to do as you desire.
I want you to remember for all eternity that someone loved you so
much, that their being cannot be separated from you, from who you are.
I gave you everything I have.
I want to belong.
I want to belong to you.
A possession. An object for sex, for bondage, for use, for love, for passion.
Only for you.
My Master
My Man
My Lover
Mine in a way that owns my soul. I don’t have you.
You are not mine, you OWN me, you own my body, my sex, my desire, my love.
I see your beautiful body as you own me, possessing my entire being,
taking me and forcing yourself into me and it makes my love for you so
much stronger.
My weakness at your body makes my body desire you with a fire so
fierce I want you to wrap me into your being.
Make me yours. Own me. Forever and for always.
I want nothing more than to Belong.
Only to you.
Make me your object of your deepest, darkest need. Your most naked
desires, the wants inside your body.
Make me your object.
That is my only desire.
No comments:
Post a Comment