Couldn't resist it today.
My treadmill has been serenading me for days. I answered it's intoxicating call and I ran. Blasted my music way too loud, drowned out the stiffness and ran to my heart's content.
And it sucked BIG TIME! I couldn't run as fast, as long or as well as I could a few weeks ago and then I took a nap. But, I got on it! Yay me!
Tomorrow, I think I should walk instead of trying to run again. Baby steps, no? The problem is the music gets so good, I can't resist running to it. I want to get my killer calves back and build up some muscle.
I'm getting these really inspiring tweets from Scott Sonnon that tempt me to want to get back on the workout wagon. He's an awesome dude. I'm thinking, if he can over come everything he had to overcome to have that amazing body, there's nothing to stop me. I mean, the guy is just yummy! Yumm, yumm, yummy...ok, gettin side tracked here!
Next week kettle bells!
No comments:
Post a Comment