Friday, October 21, 2011

I am...all of this, too much for you, bigger than this.


I started off this blog anonymously.  Not because I was concerned about what anyone would think about me, but because I thought it would be easier for someone to read this without thinking about who was writing it.

I just hung up from the most eye-opening conversation I’ve ever had.   
Don’t ever trust anyone. I’m going to say how I feel, what I feel, when I feel.  I won’t be saying it to offend, judge or upset anyone.  I’ll be saying it because I am open and honest.  If someone doesn’t like what I say or who I am, they have the choice to delete my information from their files, or as is normal - to ignore me or stop reading this blog.

I’ve been opened and honest with people, not because I cared what they thought about me,  but because that is who I am.  And what I’ve inevitably and without fail have gotten back is lies and dishonesty.  I have bared my soul and shared with loved ones the deepest, darkest parts of my being. And when they get that far down inside of my being, they do a double-take and decide they no longer like what they see or who I am and choose to start behaving differently.  And here’s what I have to say: “That’s on you.” 

I will not change for anyone, I will not trust anyone and I will never, ever be who you think I am. I will be me; messed up, insane, passionate and TRUE.  I won't be going back on anything I've said and you can be sure that if you share your most intimate thoughts with me, I won't later act like we never shared our lives together.
And you all know what you can do with what I am if you don’t like it; ignore me, delete me, disown me.  That’s on you. 

You are now welcomed to read my bio, it’s who I am.  And just because I tell you who I am, doesn’t mean I trust you.  It means I am honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment