Friday, October 7, 2011
Rainbows and unicorns
I love Santa Cruz, CA. I love Seattle Washington. I love Seattle Sounders games at Qwest Field. I love cappuchinos from Peets in Freemont. I love watching the Super Bowl. I love walking along the Cumberland River. I love wet sand on my feet. I love the mountains. I love fishing. I love the ocean. I love the river. I love warm sand between my toes. I love skipping stones on the water. I love really, really high heels. I love pretty nails. I love diamonds. I love hot, sticky, sweaty, summer days. I love a cigarette with my first cup of coffee. I love makeup. I love tattoos. I love toe rings and anklets. I love loud music. I love reading. I love cowboy boots. I love horseback riding. I love the movie BUCK. I love wildflowers picked by my kids. I love the way my daughter's hair smells. I love the curls my oldest son has. I love the way my youngest son flicks his hair from his eyes. I love listening to people share their lives. I love dogs. I love running. I love my kettlebell program. I love the feeling of an empty stomach. I love seeing how long I can go without eating. I love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment