Monday, October 31, 2011

10/29/2011

I am afraid of leaving my disorder behind.  I am afraid of letting go of something I have had as a part of me for so long.  It is who I have been.

I am an amazingly, strong, powerful woman.  I have and continue to bring up and educate three fabulous children.  Any time anyone has ever praised me for the beauty they see in my children, I have always said that it wasn't anything I did, it was all them.  And yes, it is them, they came into this world as they are, they chose me to be their mother because they knew I was strong enough to be the support and role model they needed.  They knew I was the mother who would allow them to flourish and become the people they are meant to be.

Yes, they came into this world as they are supposed to be, but if I weren't who I am, they then in turn, wouldn't be who they are.

They are my strength, my inspiration, my blessings.

I am honored to be their mother.  Thank you for honoring my life with your presence.

I am...still a mother

No comments:

Post a Comment