Friday, October 7, 2011

"They have balls. Your mother has them in her purse. They just have constructive possession"

What have I ever done to you for you to have hated me all my life? You have an evil soul that spouts out hatred and venom for the failure you became. 

I didn't ask you to be in this world, I never asked you to love me but I don't understand your hatred.

I have lived my life fighting against everything you ever did, every nasty word that came out of your mouth; every angry, disgusting, evil thing you ever did against me.

I have become the mother you could never be.  I chose to love my children. I never wanted to be like you and I have made that the focus of my childrens' lives; to let them know with every waking breath, what an honor it is to have them in my life, how incredibly lucky I am that my children chose me to be their mother and what amazing and beautiful beings they are.

Something you never taught me. 
Your hatred and your envy and your greedy never turned me into you and I am so grateful I am nothing like you.
Even with my DISorder, I can still see through it to love my children, to want to get better for them not to fear that I will turn against them.

You were a nasty, hateful, disgusting alcoholic who hated her own flesh and blood and despised every beautiful thing in her life.
I loved you, even through your disgusting alcoholic rages, I loved you. And all you gave me was contempt.

I was born of the soul of the earth and abandoned to the winds of fate. I have no mother. 

No comments:

Post a Comment